Halloween is right around the corner so we are going to find some of the best ideas for parties and recipes to share with you. A great idea is to make Moster Pops that are made of candy and look like little monsters. It’s a great family activity to get together and make these yummy treats. Use the recipe below to make them, and enjoy!
What You Need Need:
- Kids’ scissors
- Toothpicks (used to poke the candy and stick on features)
- White and black gumdrops
- White spice drops
- Green candy mints
- Black shoestring licorice
- Red sprinkles
- For each individual monster, you’ll need white and black gumdrops, a lollipop, 3 white spice drops, a green candy mint, black shoestring licorice, and a red sprinkle.
- Cut top and bottom off white gumdrop and press to top of lollipop. Cut top off black gumdrop and add for monster’s hair. Cut a white spice drop in half lengthwise for arms, and cut tops off 2 more to use for legs.
- Press the limbs into place on the body. Poke holes on “face” and add mint nose, snipped licorice eyes and neck bolts, and a red sprinkle mouth.
Source: Thank you Martha Stewart 🙂